At Craft Funeral Home, we are committed to providing personalized and thoughtful funeral services. We offer guidance and support to ensure that the services meet with your personal preferences. We are experienced in the funeral practices of most religions, as well as those of the various fraternal orders, and we can provide direction on many of the details of these traditions. We can coordinate services here in our private parlor, at your church, temple, or synagogue, or at the graveside, according to your wishes.
We offer pre-arrangement services to assure that your wishes and needs are addressed and to alleviate the emotional burden on your loved ones during their time of bereavement. In a relaxed atmosphere, we can identify with you key elements of your arrangements including service type, casket choice, cremation or burial information and we keep those preferences documented here at the funeral home.
We also provide a variety of other amenities, including:
- Obtaining the death certificate and burial or cremation permits
- Writing and placing death notices with the newspapers
- Organizing transportation and limousine services
- Providing pallbearers when necessary
- Coordinating with the cemetery or arranging for a grave marker
- Arranging for cremation services
Whatever your needs, Craft Funeral Home can arrange your services with professionalism and respect.